Appliance Paint, Boat Paint, Building Coating, Car Paint, Electrical Insulating Varnish, Furniture Paint, Road Marking Paint, Rubber Coating
NR-7 High Penetration Anticorrosion Paint
Liquid Viscous Paint
Packaging & Delivery
18kg/ 190kg in iron drum.
7 days after payment received
NR-7 is one new anti-corrosive coating, which is different from traditional coating. It’s a kind of degradable Organic fluorosilicone polymer, which can let the high-permeable anti-corrosive coating fill completely the surface of different mental.and become the compact anti-corrosion barrier, so that the oxygen and water can’t penetrate into the mental, which effectively avoid rusting.
The advantages are as following:
1. High Adhesion. NR-7 can be perfectly protect different polar material, such as steel, iron, wood, concrete, glass, etc.
2. Good anti-corrosion. NR-7 is one high polymer can give better anti-corrosion than traditional painting.
3. Anti High and low temperature. It can keep accepting -50+300 degree.
4. Save workforce. Before application, you don’t need polish the surface of mental. NR-7 can highly penetrate into the sunken surface.
5. Improve work efficiency. The thickness of each coating is usually 40-80µm.
6.Diversified operation. It can be accepted different application, such as spray, dipping, rolling, brush,etc.
7. Shorten operation time. NR-7 can greatly shorten the operation time compared with anticorrosion technology for inner wall in desulfurizing tower.
8. Easily derusting. Allow the mental surface to reach ST2 grade. For severe rust, it can allow Rust conversion agent to derust. Usually, for mild rusting, workers can directly to coat NR-7.
9. Non-toxic and environmental protection. NR-7 is approved by MSDS.
1. Surface treatment. Moisture surface need to dry; Clear surface oil; if there’s much concave on the surface, need to fill putty, then brush NR-7 after dry. Derusting grade need to reach ST2 or SA2.
2. Confirm the surface treatment.
3. Coating. Suggest Spray method as the best solution for NR-7. Usually 3 times need, total thickness come to 300—400µm. First coating thickness is about 40um, and second coating need to add Carborundum in 400 mesh size, and thickness is about 200um; the third coating need to add graphene, and thickness is about 80um.
4. Solidification. The solidification depends on the coating thickness, temperature and speed of air-blast. When coating thickness and air-blast speed is same, the relation of dry time and temperature is as following: in normal environment(20±15degree, 65±20%rh), the dry time is about 6 hours; when 30degree, the dry time is about 5hours, when 40degree, the time is 4hours; when 50degree, the time is about 3 hours.( we don’t suggest the temperature is over 50degree.)
5. Check. To check the uniformity of the coating surface; to check if there’s some place no coating; to check if the surface is bright, if the surface is dark, it’s caused by moisture environment.
1. Steel&Iron protection: chemical tank anti-corrosion; Desulfurization tower; boiler's flue system; steel structure; boat; pipe’s inner wall and outer wall; Color steel plate; water storage tank; Rolling shutter door; Iron chain in seaside; cast iron wall gate; Dustbin;Refrigerated compartment,etc.
3. Concrete protection: anti-water and anti-corrosion of Acid, alkali and salt treatment pond; water conservancy facilities; runway and runway’s Crack repair; Seepage prevention of underground building,etc.